Saturday, November 23, 2013

Silent Night Holy Night Pillows


It’s beginning to look a lot little like Christmas. Christmas preparation has started and these pillows were at the top of my list.
 
Using Photoshop I printed my text (Porcelain font at 300pt) then pinned it to my linen fabric that I purchased at Joann’s (with a 40% off coupon).  

 
I then traced the text with an Ultra Fine Point Sharpie filling in smaller areas as I went. After filling it all in I used a regular Sharpie and went over the larger areas to make sure it was thoroughly colored. I ironed the back of the fabric to set it after I was done. I finished up my pillows by sewing them into envelope style covers and inserted my pillow forms.
 

These were super easy and a great start to the Christmas season! I’m thinking of doing a few more with other Christmas songs or phrases. Any suggestions?  

No comments:

Post a Comment